These positions will serve until May 1, 2017.
President: Jennifer Zimmers
President-Elect: Larisa Alexander
Secretary: Tamara Harmon
Treasurer: Magan Hodge
Celebrate Committee Chair: Pam Luper
Cooperate Committee Chair: Kat Powell
Educate Committee Chair: Judy Hansen
Elevate Committee Chair: Nickole Zamarripa
Duties of Officers:
The duties of the officers of the organization shall be as follows:
A. The President shall:
- Serve as the presiding officer of the organization.
- Act as the representative of the organization to the public.
- Serve as liaison to the national association.
- Make appointments if necessary to fill vacancies in offices and on the Executive Committee.
- Call special Executive Committee meetings when necessary.
- Appoint committees as necessary.
B. The President-Elect shall assist the President and shall:
- Preside at meetings in the absence of the President
- Perform other duties assigned by the President.
- Provide oversight to Standing Committees
C. The Secretary shall:
- Record and distribute the minutes for all meetings.
- Maintain all organizational records including a current roll of the membership.
D. The Treasurer shall:
- Be responsible for the collection of membership dues.
- Be responsible for preparation and maintenance of the budget, including an annual report to the membership.
- Maintain proper financial records and file an annual financial report with the AAWCC Regional Director and the AAWCC Vice President for Finance.
- Verify current membership status for the annual report.
Duties of Committee Chairs (Elevate, Educate, Cooperate, and Celebrate)
- Preside over committee meetings
- Responsible for information disbursement within committee
- Responsible for information circulating within the chapter
- Reports to President-Elect
- Ensure agenda items are on topic and professional
- Facilities the coordination of events or activities