As statewide TCC move from the Catema system to SkillStack, it is important to know:
- SkillStack is accessible only to pathway programs at the high school level (pathway programs include multiple years of concentrated study in one area. Talk with your local CTE high school teacher to see if a program qualifies).
- Students must be enrolled at a post-secondary institution before they transcribe credits (regardless of whether credits were earned in CATEMA or SkillStack).
- Credits earned through SkillStack are transcribable at any of the 6 state technical colleges
- Credits will still expire two years after class completion
- Credits can still be purchased at $10 per credit
For more information on the Skill Stack program see www.skillstack.idhao.gov
Contact Melissa Miller at 732-6235 or email@example.com with additional questions